Dragonfli Girl

Graphic Designer-At-Home-Mom turned beauty entrepreneur as owner of Dragonfli Tropicals™ . Care for yourself, for one another, and our world.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Getting the word in and out

I put together an event for the Graphic Artists Guild (gag.org) in five days due to last minute dropouts and things falling through holes (I didn't do anything for that to happen, so I voluteered to save it). I ended up doing a movie night--a fun event that featured the Golden Trailer Awards, check them out:

www.goldentrailers.com

I'm the official graphic designer, as my husband Tom is the the official creative director (and, no, he doesn't direct me either as a creative or wife!). Our good friends, Evy and Monica founded the Awards Show.

On another note, I'm going to be putting my jewelry on eBay! I just started with these metal hoops I have and the bid's at $0.50.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home