Dragonfli Girl

Graphic Designer-At-Home-Mom turned beauty entrepreneur as owner of Dragonfli Tropicals™ . Care for yourself, for one another, and our world.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm sorry for the __ (fill in blank) this may have caused you!

Because of updates and stuff going on at blogger.com, my blog is now located at www.dragonflitropicals.blogspot.com
Have you ever played MadLibs as a kid? Sorry for the ____________ (fill in the blank)!

I wanted to write "Sorry for the inconvenience!" Thesaurus.com has listed similar words for "inconvenience":


Main Entry: inconvenience
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: bother, trouble
Synonyms: aggravation, annoyance, awkwardness, bothersomeness, cumbersomeness, difficulty, disadvantage, disruption, disturbance, drawback, exasperation, fuss, hindrance, nuisance, pain*, stew, trial, troublesomeness, uneasiness, unfitness, unhandiness, unsuitableness, untimeliness, unwieldiness, upset, vexation


Now, just for fun, let's see what else I could have written: "Sorry for the annoyance!" "Sorry for the pain!" "I'm sorry for the trouble!" "I'm sorry for the vexation this may have caused you!"
:-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home