Dragonfli Girl

Graphic Designer-At-Home-Mom turned beauty entrepreneur as owner of Dragonfli Tropicals™ . Care for yourself, for one another, and our world.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

March flew by…April showers


Lots happened in the last few weeks that I forgot to blog in. In short:

- My sister Rowena got married!! (Congrats Ro!) Cried at a wedding the first time ever!
- Ran Bowen Road in Hong Kong and the stopped by Hong Kong--I love the clean streets in the cities
- I ran 5 miles, cycled 15 miles
- Learned how to do the backstroke (almost), and breaststroke (frogkicking!), and get over my fear of the deep by diving the deep end of the pool

Bad news: I won't be participating in St A's this year--my swim instructors want me to be a stronger and more confident swimmer before I do a full-on triathlon. I'll be heading down to Florida as Brooklyn TNT's Honored Teammate, be a photographer and cheerleader that weekend.

Good news: I can still do an endurance event (just without swimming for now) and I signed up for the Nike Women's marathon in SF. I'm already training, and I'm continuing to condition myself for the event later this year. BTW, I haven't stopped swimming either and I'm still practicing.

(Above Photo: The Brooks shoe I'm running in. JackRabbit Sports recommended them after analyzing my walk/run patterns. That rocks!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home